Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Liquid Cold Blue Kit
SKU:This product is out of stock.
•Tasmanian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to your nominated dealer (Please check with your dealer if they will receive it for you). Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
•Western Australian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to TNT Depot Perth. Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
- One 3 ounce bottle Perma Blue Liquid gun blue.
- One 3 ounce bottle Blue and Rust Remover.
- One 3 Ounce bottle Cleaner-Degreaser.
- Two Rust Preventative cloths (5-1/2" x 8")
- Two Rolls of 2/0 Steel Wool (3" Long x 1-1/2" Diameter)
- One Piece of #400 Wet or Dry Blue Remover Cloth (2-3/4" x 9")
- One Piece of Non-woven cloth (8" x 16")
- Two Polyester Blueing applicators
- One Sponge (2" x 3" x 1")
- Kit is used to touch up scratches and worn spots, or to completely re-blue most guns.
- Perma Blue will give a non-streaky, even blue/black finish to steel (except stainless).
- All parts to be blued must be free of any rust and oil.
- Apply without heat with a swab (Q-Tip).
- Two applications are normally needed.
Generate Postage QuoteProduct Weight: 0.5 kg
Easy to order with these guys on the internet. Great product. Only way to go if your rebuilding an old rifle. Made the job easy.
We Also Recommend