Burris 1"Signature Zee Medium Matte Weaver-Style Rings
SKU:This product is out of stock.
•Tasmanian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to your nominated dealer (Please check with your dealer if they will receive it for you). Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
•Western Australian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to TNT Depot Perth. Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
The revolutionary Signature design produces consistent accuracy, tremendous gripping power and stress-free mounting. These steel rings include a pivoting synthetic insert that increases the scope-to-ring mounting surface while protecting the scope finish. Additional Pos-Align Offset Inserts can be purchased (sold separately) to correct any misalignment of receiver holes or rings or even to provide additional windage and elevation adjustment.
Height: (from top of base to bottom of scope tube) Medium=.277" High= .42"
Ring Diameter: 1"
- Signature rings have synthetic pivoting inserts which increase scope to ring surface area, create consistent accuracy, give more gripping power and enable scratch free and stress free mounting.
- Mounting hardware included.
Offset Insert Option:
- Signature rings may be used with Burris Pos-Align offset inserts (sold separately). These replace the standard inserts that are supplied with Signature rings and are used to move the scope tube within the ring itself rather than using the scope's windage and elevation adjustments alone.
- Offset inserts are available in .005", .010" and .020" offset distances.
- Offset inserts have the center opening offset by the amount of distance shown in the description. For example, .005" offset inserts will move the scope tube .005" toward the thinner of the two inserts. The inserts can be used to move the scope tube in the front ring, the rear ring or both rings. The inserts may also be used in any combination as long as the matched halves stay together. A set of .005" inserts may be used in the front ring and .010" inserts in the rear or whatever combination is needed.
- If the inserts are used to move the front of the scope tube to the right, the point of impact at 100 yards will move to the left approximately 5 inches. If the scope tube is moved in the rear ring to the right, the point of impact will move to the right.
Inserts can be used to move the scope tube in any direction needed for windage and/or elevation.
Generate Postage QuoteProduct Weight: 0.135 kg
Dealing with Rebel is a joy, good knowledgeable friendly staff, prompt
delivery & fair prices, no bull & if they say they will get a item in that they
don't have in stock it happens.
Needed a few bases and rings for my clients.Walked in and Rebel had them on the shelf.Great service with a smile from John.
We Also Recommend