Hawkesbury River Bullet Company (HRBC) 308 (30 Cal) 165 Grain Round Nose Flat Point Silhouette Gas Check (RNFP) Targethawkes (400pk)
•Tasmanian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to your nominated dealer (Please check with your dealer if they will receive it for you). Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
•Western Australian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to TNT Depot Perth. Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
Hawkesbury River Bullet Company (HRBC) is one of the oldest and most respected hard cast projectile manufacturer in Australia. Available in the following types:
- Blackhawkes: The original and known proven formula of the HY-TEK SUPERCOAT coating system.
- Copperhawkes: A special HY TEK super slippery performance coating aimed at the extreme high velocity of over 2200 fps.
- Silverhawkes: The Nostalgic "Western Action' coating, giving all the properties of the BlackHawkes coating, with the visual aspect of yester year. This clear coating lubrication eliminates the OHS and handling issues of raw alloy.
- BNWC: Button Nose Wad Cutter
- CON: Conical
- FP: Flat Point
- RN: Round Nose
- RNFP: Round Nose Flat Point
- RNGC: Round Nose Gas Check
- RNWC: Round Nose Wad Cutter
- SPGC: Soft Point Gas Check
- SWC: Semi Wad Cutter
Generate Postage QuoteProduct Weight: 4.481 kg
I use several different HRBC (Target Hawks) calibres / profiles - they all shoot well and the quality has improved significantly since the business was taken over - a bit of a chore to re-size / gas-check to match my barrels but worth the effort for my purposes - much cheaper than jacketed projectiles and no complaints on grouping / performance.
We Also Recommend