Hawkesbury River Bullet Company (HRBC) .311 (303) 180 Grain Flat Point Gas Checkable Targethawkes (400pk)
•Tasmanian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to your nominated dealer (Please check with your dealer if they will receive it for you). Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
•Western Australian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to TNT Depot Perth. Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
Hawkesbury River Bullet Company (HRBC) is one of the oldest and most respected hard cast projectile manufacturer in Australia. Available in the following types:
- Blackhawkes: The original and known proven formula of the HY-TEK SUPERCOAT coating system.
- Copperhawkes: A special HY TEK super slippery performance coating aimed at the extreme high velocity of over 2200 fps.
- Silverhawkes: The Nostalgic "Western Action' coating, giving all the properties of the BlackHawkes coating, with the visual aspect of yester year. This clear coating lubrication eliminates the OHS and handling issues of raw alloy.
- They Do Not Have Gaschecks Fitted
- BNWC: Button Nose Wad Cutter
- CON: Conical
- FP: Flat Point
- RN: Round Nose
- RNFP: Round Nose Flat Point
- RNGC: Round Nose Gas Check
- RNWC: Round Nose Wad Cutter
- SPGC: Soft Point Gas Check
- SWC: Semi Wad Cutter
Generate Postage QuoteProduct Weight: 4.594 kg
Better than I expected and great value
I AM STILL WAITING FOR AUSTRALIA POST TO DELIVER,
THEY ARE NOT SURE WHERE IT IS
shot well up to 100yrds when first trying out these projectiles with a low velocity load with no gas checking. i tried same load at 300yrds and they just tumbled or disintegrated, couldnt even get on the paper. no luck sadly. would like to talk to more people who have had success to learn another load to try? i just followed forums advice on loads but didnt seem to work for me. perhaps with gas check?? otherwise great value if you can get them to shoot well. im told it can be done but no luck with out gas checks and low velocity loads up to maximum suggested on these projectiles.
These projectiles are ideal to gas check by pushing through my .311 Lee sizing die and then are ideal for shooting in my microgrooved Marlin 30-30. I use 20.5gn of 2207 to get an accurate group that is capable of knocking silhouette rams over consistently and reliably.
My only regret is that I now only get 400 to the box, when they were 500 a while back.
We Also Recommend