Hornady A-Tip Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 153 Grain Boat Tail (100pk)
•Tasmanian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to your nominated dealer (Please check with your dealer if they will receive it for you). Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
•Western Australian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to TNT Depot Perth. Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- Refined design of the AMP® bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press – sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren’t bulk washed after manufacture).
- Caliber: 264, 6.5mm
- Bullet Diameter: 0.264
- Bullet Weight: 153 Grains
- Bullet Style: Aluminum Tipped Boat Tail
- Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
- G1 Ballistic Coefficient: 0.704
- G7 Ballistic Coefficient: 0.355
Generate Postage QuoteProduct Weight: 1.12 kg
We Also Recommend