Check out other products from Rebel Gun Works
Standard Postage & Handling
Remington Core-Lokt Bullets 7mm (284 Diameter) 175 Grain Pointed Soft Point (100pk)
Booking and Administration Fee (also Interstate Transfer)
CCI Standard Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose (50pk)
Cotton Cleaning Patches 4" x 2"
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.