RCBS Competition Powder Measure with Large Metering Drum
Material: Cast Iron and Steel, Polymer Hopper
Metering Chamber: Large metering assembly designed for rifle cartridges and large, magnum style handgun calibers
- Measuring cylinder has precision ground surfaces and slides into the honed main casting for a precision fit.
- Measures ball, flake and extruded smokeless powder (Do not use with black powder)
Attachment: 7/8"-14 threads to mount in a press, powder measure stand or to a bench with the included mounting bracket
Includes: 2 drop tubes for .22 caliber and larger, Bench mounting bracket
Powder Charge Thrown: 10-110 grains with the rifle metering drum
- The Competition measure is based on the Uniflow and has the same metering drum and main casting
- Handle can be placed on the right or left
- Index numbers on adjustment screw do not show actual powder charge. Charges should be set by using a powder scale and periodically checked for accuracy.
Generate Postage QuoteProduct Weight: 1.5 kg
We Also Recommend