Check out other products from Redding
Imperial Dry Neck Lube Application Media is easy to use. With a brief dip in a cup, brass cases have been quickly and easily lubed. The spherical ceramic media is coated with Imperial's neck lube.
Flannelette Roll (4x2)
G96 Complete Triple-Action Gun Treatment Aerosol Large 12oz
Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid Small 5oz
CCI Standard Fluro Orange Clays (150pk)
Hornady One Shot Case Lube (5oz)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.