Frankford Arsenal Electronic Calipers with Case (672060)
RCBS Electronic Digital Calipers 0-6"
RCBS Dial Calipers/Case Length Gauge
Chapman Tan Replacement Case ONLY (C7300C)
Chapman MFG 1/4" Drive Screwdriver Handle (CMH-3)
Chapman MFG CM-13 Famous Midget 1/4" Drive Ratchet Red & Silver (CM-13)
Chapman Bit CME-1SS 3 5/8" Extension (CME-1SS)
Chapman MFG Standard SAE Allen Hex Bit 10 (1Pk)
Chapman Model 8900 27 Piece Deluxe Screwdriver Set Tan (8900TAN)
Pro Tactical Max-Hunter Compact Wire Saw
Leupold Fix-It Sticks Optics Mounting Kit
Used AIA Front Sight Tool (SPART1417)
DAC Technologies Trigger Lock (SPART1018)
AIA Front Sight Tool (AIAFST)
Chapman Metric Hex Bit 2.5mm (#42)
Chapman Philips Bit 21 (#2)
Chapman 1/4" Drive Socket Adapter
Chapman SAE Hex Bit 5/16" (CMS-18)
Chapman SAE Hex Bit 1/4" (CMS-16)
Chapman Philips Bit 20 (#1)
Chapman Metric Hex Bit 5mm (#45)
Chapman Metric Hex Bit 4mm (#44)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.